Loving parents often buy their children Pets. However, the kids themselves caring for the animals is very rare. Therefore, older people should provide proper care for the animals themselves.
To care for a parrot is easy. At least once a week the cage of the animal should be washed thoroughly. Pour birdseed and add water in the drinking bowl every day. Necessary to frequently open the cage so that the bird can fly freely around the house. If you have any doubts about the health of a feathered pet, immediately call the vet.
To care for a cat a bit more complicated. Gladkosherstnykh cats should at least once a week brushing. Fluffy pet should be given sufficient attention. Feed the cats you like homemade food and purchased food. But the food from the common table the animal is not always suitable. Cat from childhood must be taught to walk on a tray. Filling tray can be used as a normal sand and special filler, sold in the store.
Care for dogs is important too. The dog on a daily walk, it’s worth doing at least twice a day. Fluffy dogs should be brushed daily. Gladkosherstnykh dogs it is advisable to wash once a week with special shampoos. For dogs every day stoichiomet fresh food, which should consist of meat, cereals and vegetables. If time to cook food is not available, you can buy food in the pet stores. You should regularly visit the vet and do all necessary vaccinations. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
Trick the careless student, insists that he didn’t do the homework because it ate his dog, in a short time can not be triggered. Apparently, Pets are on the contrary very positive effect on the performance of school exercises.
In a survey of thousands of English children and adolescents aged 5 to 16 years, the vast majority of them (79%) reported that the presence of a pet companion helps them do a better homework. While confident of all this the owners of decorative rats and mice (92%) vs. cat owners (80%) and dogs (86%).
According to animal lover and popular presenter of English program about the wild Micaela Strachan (Michaela Strachan), the domestic dog help her children three and seven years to focus and generally have the most beneficial effect on the personality of the child.
– It helps the child become more responsible, increases attention, develops a sense of respect for the living entity and helps people become more confident. And yet, if the house has a dog, it promotes more frequent walks in the fresh air, in our time, when many children sit in houses for PC and consoles.
According to the same survey, approximately half of children feel happy when we communicate with Pets. The third feels more at peace, calm, and a fifth of respondents even felt more intelligent. And, curiously, it was mainly the owners of chinchillas . Continue reading