What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
People all over the planet give birth to a pet. In recent times dogs and cats have long been accustomed to, so many are trying to start up a home something more exotic and unusual. Sometimes Pets become animals, which under normal circumstances are hard to imagine in such a role. In this article we will talk about five of the most unusual Pets.
Five will open by wolves. Since wolves and dogs are very close “relatives”, many people naively believe that the wolf will be as easy to domesticate and keep as a security guard. In fact, even captive-bred wolves remain wild and totally unpredictable. The infamous example of American Sarah of Pisan that was attacked by her own wolves that lived in her home since birth. The history of domestication of Sandra wolf pack, despite warnings from friends and relatives, ended very, very badly.
The fourth position belongs to the crocodiles. Though we all know that crocodile is a perfect killing machine with lightning-fast movements and razor sharp teeth, someone still manages to keep them at home. In 1996 this luberculosis Wiki Loving. According to her, the crocodile, called later, johnny came to her house and did not want to leave. Since then, johnny and Vicki have lived as good neighbours for almost 18 years. Continue reading
Transportation of Pets (birds) on aircrafts An-24, An-26 carried out only with the prior consent of the Carrier. From carriage as baggage and carry-on baggage the following are accepted Pets – dogs, cats and birds. Any other animals are accepted for transportation in Luggage and hand baggage and may be transported as cargo.
Transportation of Pets (birds) by air is carried out as registered Luggage (in the baggage-cargo compartment No. 3 of the An-148) or in the cabin of the aircraft upon prior agreement with the Carrier and with the permission of the countries of arrival or transit in international air traffic.
The passenger shall inform the Carrier or its Authorized agent of carriage of Pets (birds) while making the booking of transportation or buying passenger Ticket, but not later than 24 hours before time of departure.
Pet during air transportation must be placed in rigid packing container (wooden, plastic) or metal cage, with access for air and strong lock. The size of the container (cage) should allow the animal to stand up and turn 360 degrees around its axis. The bottom of the container (cage) shall be waterproof and covered with absorbent material on the perimeter of the bottom should be to prevent the spillage of absorbent material. Bird cages should be covered with thick lightproof fabric.
In one container (cage) may be placed no more than three animals of the same litter over 6 months of age. Continue reading