At the dawn of his evolution, man has sought to accustom wild animals. One of the first wolf, the ancestor of our modern dogs. Bringing all new breeds, scientists strive to achieve the strength and endurance of these formidable rulers of the wild. Did the researchers get the desired results? Is there a similar breed that would beat the indomitable forest Lord? This question can be answered by examining in detail the rating of the strongest dog breeds in the world.
The strongest breed of dog
Bull Terrier (Terrier family) – means “Bull”, bred in the UK. Very complicated in proportion. Lively, friendly breed, but aggressive outbursts are not controlled. Loyal bull Terrier to its owner, easy to train. The breed is recognized as the strongest in the world.
Staffordshire Terrier (amstaff) is a mixture of Terrier and bulldog, bred in the USA. Highly developed musculature. Possess a unique ability to distinguish odors. Animals are incredibly loyal, totally do not feel pain. With the right approach, well trained.
Boxer – mix the bullenbeiser and bulldog breed was bred in Germany. Smooth-haired, large dog. Balanced and loyal, loves children, very playful. Requires regular exercise, is an excellent watchdog.
Boerboel – European fighting breed once imported to Africa. Large breed, characterized by aggressiveness. If you do not train a dog, it postoyannomu to attack the person. In Denmark banned breeding them. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
It’s no secret that Pets provide comfort at home, distract from the sad thoughts and give affection. Because sometimes I want to getaway, to sit on the couch, hide rug and nothing to think. But when the number of true and understanding friend, my heart become warmer and easier.
When the number of true and understanding friend, on a shower becomes warmer. more
But how from such a variety of breeds of dogs and cats to choose a pet that will best suit the lifestyle and temperament of the owner? The first step is to decide whom You sympathize more – the cats or the dogs. After all, along with an unofficial separation on these preferences, there are a lot of official clubs and societies of fans of those or other Pets.
After this decision, it is one of the most critical moments – the choice of breed. If You want to get a cat, it should be noted that it is quite independent Pets, usually with unique and freedom-loving character. But caring for them is considered simpler than for a dog, although much depends on the breed of cat. One of the most popular breeds are the Persian, Siamese, British Shorthair and a Russian blue cat. Although there are many supporters of hairless Pets, such as canadian, don, Peterburgskiy, Ukrainian Levkoy, etc. So if You are allergic to animal dander, this breed will be optimal.
In the early twentieth century his fame has found a breed of small dogs, many of which were imported from other countries, or is artificially withdrawn. Continue reading