Ten dangerous exotic Pets
In most countries the sale of these animals is prohibited, and their content is illegal. But in possession there is some charm that forces people to violate the law. In the Newspapers from time to time, you receive information about incidents involving exotic Pets. Here is a small list of ten dangerous exotic Pets:
10. Kinkajou (chepkwony bear) Delightful furry animal with big eyes, like a cross between a squirrel, a hamster and a chinchilla. Which, nevertheless, can easily will seize you in the face or bite. There have been cases.
9. Tortoises These animals may seem perfectly safe, but it is not so. It turns out the turtles are carriers of Salmonella. Probably the most dangerous small turtles, because they attract the attention of young children. As you know, the child is not very particular about hygiene, so can easily get infected.
8. Boas so clearly. I am sure that the boa only in the store seems safe and somewhat cute. But they grow very quickly and reached a size of several feet, can easily escape. People can feed their rabbits, but to eat a cat or even a dog. For them is not a problem.
7. Scorpionates probably do not need comments. These creatures for their poisonous sting can inflict very serious harm to the person.
6. Camels are Quite temperamental animals. If they do not like it, can easily attack the person. Also they like to spit. And it’s quite rude
5. Ostriches Sure at first glance they seem pretty cute and clumsy. But they also run quite fast, and may hit the beak.
4. Chimpanzees and monkeys They looks like a man, but attack and bite like animals. Can hurt the person. External sympathy can often be misleading.
3. Venomous snakes Owl could remember the Scorpions. They – bite. And they are poisonous. After a bite can take the antidote and survive. But who wants to risk that?
2. Crocodiles and alligators at First they are pretty cute and look like large lizards. But look at their jaws! I don’t think a neighborhood with such a creature is a good idea.