Rules of transportation of small Pets
Carriage of small domestic animals (Pets), dogs and birds are based on the requirements of the “Rules of carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo on the Federal railway transport”.
1. Transportation in long-distance trains of small domestic animals (Pets), dogs and birds (not more than one seat one issued the travel document (ticket) and no more than two small domestic animals (Pets) or two birds at this place) is allowed in excess of the standards for hand baggage in a separate compartment (except for cars with 2-berth compartments (SV) and superior carriages).
2. Small house (room) animals, dogs (except large breeds and dogs) and birds are transported in boxes, baskets, cages, containers that should be placed on the ground intended for placing Luggage, and which should be so arranged as to prevent the possibility of animals causing harm to passengers and the carrier and shall be placed on the ground, designed to accommodate hand Luggage. The amount of such item of hand Luggage on the sum of three dimensions must not exceed 180 cm.
3. Transportation in long-distance trains of small domestic animals (Pets), dogs and birds is carried out under appropriate veterinary documents. 4. For the carriage of small domestic animals(Pets), dogs, and birds their owners or attendants must meet the sanitary-and-hygienic mode in the car.
5. Not permitted animals and birds, the carriage of which is likely to endanger the life and health of passengers, employees of the carrier.
6. For transportation on trains No. 20/19 “Metropolis” small domestic animals (Pets), dogs and birds will be charged separately in the amount of 400 (four hundred) rubles with VAT for one place, issued on one travel document regardless of the passenger’s route. The payment is made at the head of the train.
Dear passengers! In the period of Great Lent we offer our passengers to taste the dishes of lean menu of our dining car. Lenten menu
July 2, 2015 the representatives of “Tverskoy Express” headed by the first Deputy General Director Andrey Kolegaeva welcomed 2-millionth passenger of a train “the Megacity”.
LLC “Tver Express” has successfully passed re-certification audit on conformity to requirements of international standard ISO 9001:2008 in the field of rail passenger transport. During the audit discrepancies were not identified, the quality management system fully complies with the requirements of the international standard.