To Guinea pigs remained healthy and happy, they need daily exercise. With a little imagination and imagination, you can make their life rich and interesting.
In nature, Guinea pigs spend most of their time in search of food, not having time to get bored. Our Pets live much easier: we give them a cozy house, tasty food and water. But because of this, their life becomes fresh, they start to miss. If a Guinea pig is constantly in the cage, she could be in trouble with overweight.
Daily physical activity is very important for the health of your Guinea pig. Releasing her from the cage, you’ll be surprised with what kind of energy will run and jump your pet. In dry and hot weather, the pig can live on the street. In bad weather it is better to provide her with the opportunity to explore the house from the inside of course, a significant portion of time your pig will spend locked up, but it doesn’t mean she should be boring. There are many things that can be placed in the cage to hold the animal while you do your business.
Do not let your Guinea pig get bored. More often take her and play with her.
Games in the house
Releasing a Guinea pig at home, limit her travel one room and warn other family members that pig is on the loose. Guinea pigs will love to run and jump at will. If you have a large cardboard box,it will make a wonderful toy. Cut it two inputs and see how the pig will run there and back. Continue reading
Loving parents often buy their children Pets. However, the kids themselves caring for the animals is very rare. Therefore, older people should provide proper care for the animals themselves.
To care for a parrot is easy. At least once a week the cage of the animal should be washed thoroughly. Pour birdseed and add water in the drinking bowl every day. Necessary to frequently open the cage so that the bird can fly freely around the house. If you have any doubts about the health of a feathered pet, immediately call the vet.
To care for a cat a bit more complicated. Gladkosherstnykh cats should at least once a week brushing. Fluffy pet should be given sufficient attention. Feed the cats you like homemade food and purchased food. But the food from the common table the animal is not always suitable. Cat from childhood must be taught to walk on a tray. Filling tray can be used as a normal sand and special filler, sold in the store.
Care for dogs is important too. The dog on a daily walk, it’s worth doing at least twice a day. Fluffy dogs should be brushed daily. Gladkosherstnykh dogs it is advisable to wash once a week with special shampoos. For dogs every day stoichiomet fresh food, which should consist of meat, cereals and vegetables. If time to cook food is not available, you can buy food in the pet stores. You should regularly visit the vet and do all necessary vaccinations. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading