Exotic Pets today can be attributed to a variety of animals. It and the rodents of various species, and chinchillas, decorative rabbits, goats, pigs, snakes and lizards. But more often under the definition of exotic animal, taken to imply different species of reptiles, animals, amphibians. Amphibians — lizards, crocodiles, salamanders and newts. People who have the opportunity to observe the movements of such animals has the power to cool a high level.
There are more traditional options exotic Pets that are rodents such as the Chinchilla !Animal comfortable to contain in urban apartments. Caring for these Pets requires compliance with certain regularity, but has a rather low level of complexity. Usually such a pet, it is necessary to feed and clean the waste container or cage in which the animal is kept.
Some pet lovers of exotic animals have decided to purchase the predators. This can be, for example, ferrets. Caring for these Pets at home is not very different from the rules for keeping dogs or cats. In the absence of normal habituation to the rules of hygiene, the contents of such an animal leads to the apartment odors.
If you wish to have in the house real predator, for example,tiger, lion or bear, it should be remembered that it is impossible to fully train such an animal in the conditions of home detention. Employees of veterinary clinics treat them with caution. Even trainers with experience continue to belong to predatory species with great apprehension. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
It’s no secret that Pets provide comfort at home, distract from the sad thoughts and give affection. Because sometimes I want to getaway, to sit on the couch, hide rug and nothing to think. But when the number of true and understanding friend, my heart become warmer and easier.
When the number of true and understanding friend, on a shower becomes warmer. more
But how from such a variety of breeds of dogs and cats to choose a pet that will best suit the lifestyle and temperament of the owner? The first step is to decide whom You sympathize more – the cats or the dogs. After all, along with an unofficial separation on these preferences, there are a lot of official clubs and societies of fans of those or other Pets.
After this decision, it is one of the most critical moments – the choice of breed. If You want to get a cat, it should be noted that it is quite independent Pets, usually with unique and freedom-loving character. But caring for them is considered simpler than for a dog, although much depends on the breed of cat. One of the most popular breeds are the Persian, Siamese, British Shorthair and a Russian blue cat. Although there are many supporters of hairless Pets, such as canadian, don, Peterburgskiy, Ukrainian Levkoy, etc. So if You are allergic to animal dander, this breed will be optimal.
In the early twentieth century his fame has found a breed of small dogs, many of which were imported from other countries, or is artificially withdrawn. Continue reading