The authority neglected animals, such as their capture and maintenance within the jurisdiction of local governments pursuant to part 14 of article 14.1 of the Federal Law “On General principles of organization of local self-government…”.
This innovation from March 2015. Prior to the adoption of this amendment to the law, single point of view about the ownership of the authority were absent, was the subject of controversy.
Currently legally separated powers of state authorities and bodies of the municipality.
The authorities of the subject of Federation (conditionally speaking, the regional administration) organize the actions directed on catching and content of stray animals.
In turn, the Executive branch of local governments (municipal administration, rural settlement, district, region) received right to carry out trapping and ensure the maintenance of vagrant animals. These powers within the borders of the city, town features of the locality.
Thus, the task of the subject of the Russian Federation to organize work and to execute, and the local administration to execute instructions and to carry out the culling.
Powers of street animals by the local administrations include:
the development and adoption of relevant legal acts
organization and controllerupdate for catching Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
Transportation of Pets (birds) on aircrafts An-24, An-26 carried out only with the prior consent of the Carrier. From carriage as baggage and carry-on baggage the following are accepted Pets – dogs, cats and birds. Any other animals are accepted for transportation in Luggage and hand baggage and may be transported as cargo.
Transportation of Pets (birds) by air is carried out as registered Luggage (in the baggage-cargo compartment No. 3 of the An-148) or in the cabin of the aircraft upon prior agreement with the Carrier and with the permission of the countries of arrival or transit in international air traffic.
The passenger shall inform the Carrier or its Authorized agent of carriage of Pets (birds) while making the booking of transportation or buying passenger Ticket, but not later than 24 hours before time of departure.
Pet during air transportation must be placed in rigid packing container (wooden, plastic) or metal cage, with access for air and strong lock. The size of the container (cage) should allow the animal to stand up and turn 360 degrees around its axis. The bottom of the container (cage) shall be waterproof and covered with absorbent material on the perimeter of the bottom should be to prevent the spillage of absorbent material. Bird cages should be covered with thick lightproof fabric.
In one container (cage) may be placed no more than three animals of the same litter over 6 months of age. Continue reading