The dog – man’s best friend, and even the most undemanding pet. However, simplicity does not mean that the dog requires no maintenance. Many give birth a pet, but don’t know what to feed and how to care for it. The Internet pet shop dog100 able to help.
Dogs, like people, require balanced nutrition. To adjust the dog’s diet will help a natural food and special canned food for dogs. To provide the dog with all necessary natural products is not easy. People, incidentally, also taking your vitamins, because you can’t get all nutrients from food intake. So let’s look at the basic rules of nutrition for dogs.
Natural food – based diet the Basis of nutrition for dogs should be protein and dairy products and meat, and carbohydrates – grains and vegetables. This is very important because the lack of vegetables included in the fiber can cause problems with a chair, and the lack of grain is weight loss. As for the meat, then the dog eats everything and people, but this does not mean that you can feed the animal roasted, salted or products of unknown origin. Meat for dogs need a little boil or scald, but the bird definitely need a good cook.
Dogs are good to eat different porridges, particularly viscous, such as rice, oatmeal or buckwheat. Porridge should be in dobavleniya or carrots that contain the most fiber. Four-legged friends well and eat other vegetables, but they should be cutting or rubbing. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
Animals next to man since time immemorial. Many of them are not only a source of material goods (milk, wool, meat) or by any functionality (protection), but real friends.
Once the child has learned to speak, he begins to ask his parents to buy him a puppy, kitten, parrot, Guinea pig… Someone agrees, someone refuses.
Let’s see: should you have a pet and which one? What more from Pets harm or good?
Scientists who conducted the research on the subject, made some interesting conclusions. It turns out that the dog living in the house where there is a child with a rare disease – autism – contributes to its adaptation to the surrounding world and successful socialization.
If a mother is always a dog or a cat, a baby that she would be born, most likely, will not suffer from allergies. A hyperactive child who suffers from lack of attention one receives from a pet missing heat and charged him peace of mind. As a result of this the child learns to cope with their own emotions and to establish contacts with adults and peers.
Use Now, consider the positive issues in more detail.
Is the child cared for close to home pet, learns responsibility.Of course, because for a parrot, a hamster and a fish, each day, to care, to let my dog out, with the kitten in it, and so on. Continue reading