For those who want a beautiful pet parrot will be a godsend. In most cases, it’s very sociable and undemanding pet, it is only important to choose a pet according to their breed, colour and condition.
How to determine the type of parrot?
Parrots are not always tiny and compact bird. Representatives of some species — for example, cockatoo or macaw can reach a length of 70 cm or more. The content of such pupils is therefore specific. Therefore, if a person has no experience in caring for parrots, for a start it is better to focus on small and unpretentious birds, the most popular of which is traditionally considered a wavy parrot.
Where to buy?
Buy a parrot in the pet store or on the market individuals. Each option has its pros and cons. At the pet store a chance to purchase a sick parrot is much lower than the market, but the price “can bite”. And from private breeders who places their ads on specialized online message boards, you can find cute Chicks at a reasonable price — and even personally meet with the parents of the pet. Continue reading
The authority neglected animals, such as their capture and maintenance within the jurisdiction of local governments pursuant to part 14 of article 14.1 of the Federal Law “On General principles of organization of local self-government…”.
This innovation from March 2015. Prior to the adoption of this amendment to the law, single point of view about the ownership of the authority were absent, was the subject of controversy.
Currently legally separated powers of state authorities and bodies of the municipality.
The authorities of the subject of Federation (conditionally speaking, the regional administration) organize the actions directed on catching and content of stray animals.
In turn, the Executive branch of local governments (municipal administration, rural settlement, district, region) received right to carry out trapping and ensure the maintenance of vagrant animals. These powers within the borders of the city, town features of the locality.
Thus, the task of the subject of the Russian Federation to organize work and to execute, and the local administration to execute instructions and to carry out the culling.
Powers of street animals by the local administrations include:
the development and adoption of relevant legal acts
organization and controllerupdate for catching Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading