For those who want a beautiful pet parrot will be a godsend. In most cases, it’s very sociable and undemanding pet, it is only important to choose a pet according to their breed, colour and condition.
How to determine the type of parrot?
Parrots are not always tiny and compact bird. Representatives of some species — for example, cockatoo or macaw can reach a length of 70 cm or more. The content of such pupils is therefore specific. Therefore, if a person has no experience in caring for parrots, for a start it is better to focus on small and unpretentious birds, the most popular of which is traditionally considered a wavy parrot.
Where to buy?
Buy a parrot in the pet store or on the market individuals. Each option has its pros and cons. At the pet store a chance to purchase a sick parrot is much lower than the market, but the price “can bite”. And from private breeders who places their ads on specialized online message boards, you can find cute Chicks at a reasonable price — and even personally meet with the parents of the pet. Continue reading
Today, the breeding of animals and birds – the main way of earning of the population in the villages of Russia. If you decide to breed animals on his farm, one of the main tasks that you need to decide whether to choose animals. From this depends the future of your business, profit and, most importantly, the fate of the animals themselves. Popular steel cattle, horses, sheep, steers, chickens, and here the breeding of rabbits, nutria, goats and turkeys, while at a low level, although with the right approach to the organization of economic activity, these species can become quite a profitable business. Next, we discuss each of them separately.
If you have no experience in such matters as the maintenance and care of Pets, it is better to start with breeding rabbits. They are the most unpretentious fur-bearing animals. Being engaged in their cultivation, you will get acquainted with their biology and gain practical experience. The need for care in rabbits is rather limited. They are very sociable and can easily adapt to the person, and also very quickly breed in captivity. Rabbits are very prolific: one rabbit is born up to ten rabbits. The distinctive osobennostyami is their earliness. On the thirtieth day of life their weight doubled 12 times.
For their content you must have a few cells or cell arrays under a special canopy in open air. It is very important that they are safe. Today the majority of breeders believe in the usefulness and profitability of this business, as in the presence of 4-5 kalikamata for the year you can get up to three centners of meat and up to 200 skins. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading