At the dawn of his evolution, man has sought to accustom wild animals. One of the first wolf, the ancestor of our modern dogs. Bringing all new breeds, scientists strive to achieve the strength and endurance of these formidable rulers of the wild. Did the researchers get the desired results? Is there a similar breed that would beat the indomitable forest Lord? This question can be answered by examining in detail the rating of the strongest dog breeds in the world.
The strongest breed of dog
Bull Terrier (Terrier family) – means “Bull”, bred in the UK. Very complicated in proportion. Lively, friendly breed, but aggressive outbursts are not controlled. Loyal bull Terrier to its owner, easy to train. The breed is recognized as the strongest in the world.
Staffordshire Terrier (amstaff) is a mixture of Terrier and bulldog, bred in the USA. Highly developed musculature. Possess a unique ability to distinguish odors. Animals are incredibly loyal, totally do not feel pain. With the right approach, well trained.
Boxer – mix the bullenbeiser and bulldog breed was bred in Germany. Smooth-haired, large dog. Balanced and loyal, loves children, very playful. Requires regular exercise, is an excellent watchdog.
Boerboel – European fighting breed once imported to Africa. Large breed, characterized by aggressiveness. If you do not train a dog, it postoyannomu to attack the person. In Denmark banned breeding them. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
People all over the planet give birth to a pet. In recent times dogs and cats have long been accustomed to, so many are trying to start up a home something more exotic and unusual. Sometimes Pets become animals, which under normal circumstances are hard to imagine in such a role. In this article we will talk about five of the most unusual Pets.
Five will open by wolves. Since wolves and dogs are very close “relatives”, many people naively believe that the wolf will be as easy to domesticate and keep as a security guard. In fact, even captive-bred wolves remain wild and totally unpredictable. The infamous example of American Sarah of Pisan that was attacked by her own wolves that lived in her home since birth. The history of domestication of Sandra wolf pack, despite warnings from friends and relatives, ended very, very badly.
The fourth position belongs to the crocodiles. Though we all know that crocodile is a perfect killing machine with lightning-fast movements and razor sharp teeth, someone still manages to keep them at home. In 1996 this luberculosis Wiki Loving. According to her, the crocodile, called later, johnny came to her house and did not want to leave. Since then, johnny and Vicki have lived as good neighbours for almost 18 years. Continue reading