For those who want a beautiful pet parrot will be a godsend. In most cases, it’s very sociable and undemanding pet, it is only important to choose a pet according to their breed, colour and condition.
How to determine the type of parrot?
Parrots are not always tiny and compact bird. Representatives of some species — for example, cockatoo or macaw can reach a length of 70 cm or more. The content of such pupils is therefore specific. Therefore, if a person has no experience in caring for parrots, for a start it is better to focus on small and unpretentious birds, the most popular of which is traditionally considered a wavy parrot.
Where to buy?
Buy a parrot in the pet store or on the market individuals. Each option has its pros and cons. At the pet store a chance to purchase a sick parrot is much lower than the market, but the price “can bite”. And from private breeders who places their ads on specialized online message boards, you can find cute Chicks at a reasonable price — and even personally meet with the parents of the pet. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
Animals next to man since time immemorial. Many of them are not only a source of material goods (milk, wool, meat) or by any functionality (protection), but real friends.
Once the child has learned to speak, he begins to ask his parents to buy him a puppy, kitten, parrot, Guinea pig… Someone agrees, someone refuses.
Let’s see: should you have a pet and which one? What more from Pets harm or good?
Scientists who conducted the research on the subject, made some interesting conclusions. It turns out that the dog living in the house where there is a child with a rare disease – autism – contributes to its adaptation to the surrounding world and successful socialization.
If a mother is always a dog or a cat, a baby that she would be born, most likely, will not suffer from allergies. A hyperactive child who suffers from lack of attention one receives from a pet missing heat and charged him peace of mind. As a result of this the child learns to cope with their own emotions and to establish contacts with adults and peers.
Use Now, consider the positive issues in more detail.
Is the child cared for close to home pet, learns responsibility.Of course, because for a parrot, a hamster and a fish, each day, to care, to let my dog out, with the kitten in it, and so on. Continue reading