Siamese cats, in addition to graceful appearance, are intelligent, playful and loyal Pets. This breed has many unique characteristics, and they are one of the most recognizable cats in the world, thanks to the exotic color and vigor. Siamese cats have a long body, beautiful almond-shaped blue eyes, large ears and wedge-shaped muzzle. They have a short silky coat with dark points – markings.
1. Siamese cat is an ancient breed
Like most cat breeds, the true origin of Siamese cats is shrouded in mystery. Some argue that these cats were the Pets of kings . others believe that they were raised by Buddhist monks.
When members of the Royal family died, it was believed that the Siamese cat has received their soul. The cat was transferred to the temple, she and the rest of your life spent in luxury under the care of the monks.
Thai manuscript “Poems cat books” you can find the first description of cats with darker color on the extremities, made between the 14th and 18th centuries . This suggests that the Siamese cat is a very old breed, even if we don’t know where it came from.
2. Siamese cats appeared first on major world cat show
When Siamese cats were first introduced on cat show in England in 1871,describing them as “an unnatural, nightmare kind of cats, unique and elegant with smooth skin and ears, painted at the ends black, and blue eyes with red pupils”. Later, they became one of the most popular cat breeds in the world. Continue reading
Carriage of small domestic animals (Pets), dogs and birds are based on the requirements of the “Rules of carriage of passengers, baggage and cargo on the Federal railway transport”.
1. Transportation in long-distance trains of small domestic animals (Pets), dogs and birds (not more than one seat one issued the travel document (ticket) and no more than two small domestic animals (Pets) or two birds at this place) is allowed in excess of the standards for hand baggage in a separate compartment (except for cars with 2-berth compartments (SV) and superior carriages).
2. Small house (room) animals, dogs (except large breeds and dogs) and birds are transported in boxes, baskets, cages, containers that should be placed on the ground intended for placing Luggage, and which should be so arranged as to prevent the possibility of animals causing harm to passengers and the carrier and shall be placed on the ground, designed to accommodate hand Luggage. The amount of such item of hand Luggage on the sum of three dimensions must not exceed 180 cm.
3. Transportation in long-distance trains of small domestic animals (Pets), dogs and birds is carried out under appropriate veterinary documents. 4. For the carriage of small domestic animals(Pets), dogs, and birds their owners or attendants must meet the sanitary-and-hygienic mode in the car. Continue reading
For most children the idea of having a pet is an exciting moment. A pet for a child is a wonderful experience that will definitely help him in the future. Unfortunately for parents of children at the initial stage, underestimate the responsibility that will need them to care for a pet. In the end, parents have to take care of dogs, cats and so on. Fortunately, there are a few animals that would be suitable for the role of pet in the initial level.
Taming a pet for your child is a great opportunity to consciously teach them some important life principles. This can prepare them for the obstacles in life, such as death, responsibility and care. They will be able to fully understand the importance of caring for own and other people’s health. To have in the house animal is a great way to help your child grow into a responsible adult. But it is necessary to be extremely vigilant.
Some Pets are not best suited for children as they require a frequent maintenance, and your children will not be able to take care of them appropriately. Offers you a list of the 5 Pets that are not very fastidious and are therefore more suited for this question:
Goldfish – aquarium fish do not require frequent maintenance, and it can teach your child to care for, clean and feed.Goldfish are inexpensive in content and they are ideal for child development.
Hamsters – these little animals have a life cycle, so ideal for your child in order to Mature in time to show the importance of responsibility for another creature. Such a pet for a child – the ability at an early age to learn that all living things are mortal. These rodents will show your child the need for daily cleaning, the acquisition of skills as a General pet care. In comparison with other Pets, hamsters are very inexpensive. Plus they are a great way to give your child a beautiful and gentle friend. Continue reading