Raccoon, pig, rabbits and chinchilla — in the homes of stars of domestic show-business it is possible to meet animals in a zoo exhibit.
Raccoon Vasily Utkin
The famous Russian sports journalist and commentsATOR Vasily Utkin two years ago brought the raccoon. The presenter said in an interview that as a child he read a book by a popular British naturalist Gerald Durrell. There he saw an interesting description of the beast of noshi. Many years later Basil found out that it is possible to have a coati as a pet. However, in order to tame the beast, you need to spend a lot of time, and Utkin spends a lot of time at work and on business trips. By studying the content of Noah, Basil read about the raccoon and realized that these animals are much easier to handle. So Utkin in the family has a new member of the family, which was named the Raccoon. Irrepressible and active pet lives in a spacious aviary in the country the journalist. Basil your pet adores and tries to spend with him a lot of free time.
Piglet Anastasia Melnikova
Actress Anastasia Melnikova has recently become a mother for the pig. In childhood she had a variety of Pets, but to have a little pig it wouldn’t occur to me. Mini-pig, Wilhel appeared in the family Melnikova accidentally. Anastasia and her daughter Masha wanted to do such an unusuala gift for a close relative. As it turned out, to find a pig in Moscow is not so easy. However, they were lucky to find a pregnant pig, on which the star family immediately took chuvstvo. After the birth of the pig whose birth Anastasia and Masha was waiting for, they decided to leave Wilhelm himself. And now caring for him as a child. Continue reading
What to feed Pets? How often should I walk? What is the difference between care for animals in winter and summer? What can be the danger of the winter holidays for animals. The advice the owners give the candidate of veterinary Sciences, veterinarian practitioner consultant Nikolay Kuznetsov.
1. Haircut and winter are not compatible. After autumn molting the animals appears to have poduch, which saves them from hypothermia. Pet, you can just cut when trimming. Trimming is a feature of some parody, when the animal does not fade.
2. During warm winters pet can shed up to 3 times. There’s nothing you can do about it.
3. Smooth-haired animals need clothes covering the body from the bottom. And some breeds of dogs – Yorkies, pugs, pekenese – to salt, sand, chemicals can hurt paws. In this case you need special shoes that can be found in pet stores and taapaca. Its only drawback – seismoactivity. Also, if animal’s sensitive interdigital strip and the crumbs will help the ointments based wax.
4. Due to the risk of hypothermia it is necessary to limit walking time to 5-7 minutes. Body Pets that are accustomed to 20-degree warmth, will not have time to adjust to sub-zero temperatures.
5. Walks to be active – run, walk. In the cold you cannot stand. Continue reading
Trick the careless student, insists that he didn’t do the homework because it ate his dog, in a short time can not be triggered. Apparently, Pets are on the contrary very positive effect on the performance of school exercises.
In a survey of thousands of English children and adolescents aged 5 to 16 years, the vast majority of them (79%) reported that the presence of a pet companion helps them do a better homework. While confident of all this the owners of decorative rats and mice (92%) vs. cat owners (80%) and dogs (86%).
According to animal lover and popular presenter of English program about the wild Micaela Strachan (Michaela Strachan), the domestic dog help her children three and seven years to focus and generally have the most beneficial effect on the personality of the child.
– It helps the child become more responsible, increases attention, develops a sense of respect for the living entity and helps people become more confident. And yet, if the house has a dog, it promotes more frequent walks in the fresh air, in our time, when many children sit in houses for PC and consoles.
According to the same survey, approximately half of children feel happy when we communicate with Pets. The third feels more at peace, calm, and a fifth of respondents even felt more intelligent. And, curiously, it was mainly the owners of chinchillas . Continue reading